ASKARI BANK is seeking applications from intrinsically motivated candidates with strong academic background for induction in the Bank as Trainee Officers (TO’s) for its branches / offices located in Rawalpindi/lslamabad. Our Trainee Officers Program is a unique and challenging opportunity for those who strive for excellence! The program is enriched with rigorous classroom training, job rotation in multiple facets of banking and personal mentoring. The objective of the program is to develop a privileged class of potential future managers who will be able to provide pivotal support towards the growth plans and strategic imperatives of the Bank. Here get complete detail of Askari Bank Hajj Price Rate Last date via banks.
- Masters / 4 years Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce, Banking & Finance or related discipline from reputed Local/Foreign Universities
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 or 70% marks or A Grade as applicable
- Maximum age up to 26 years as on December 31, 2017
- No 3rd Division/C Grade in any academic qualification
How to apply Hajj via Askari Bank:
- Interested candidates who fulfill the mentioned criteria may apply online through our website www.akbl.com.pk/careers latest by January 21, 2018
- Candidates who have applied online through our website will be considered only, for short-listing process
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Females are strongly encouraged to apply)
- Only shortlisted candidate shall be called for interviews
- All correspondence will be done through email
- Askari Bank reserves the right to accept reject application without assigning any reason at its discretion
- No TA/DA shall be admissible
Askari Bank Hajj Campaign 2018 Price/Rates Pakistan:
- International machine-readable passports were valid at least up to 20th February, 2019.
- NADRA’s Computerized CNIC.
- Medical fitness certificate attested by a Medical Officer of any Federal / Provincial Government / Semi-Government / Armed Forces / Autonomous Bodies / Corporation Hospitals.
- People suffering from any sort of communicable/contagious disease / Mental illness will not be eligible to travel for Hajj.
|Place of Departure||Without Qurbani||With Qurbani|
|Karachi, Sukkur and Quetta||Rs. 270,000||Rs. 283,050|
|Peshawar, Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Sialkot and Rahimyar Khan||Rs. 280,000||Rs. 293,050|
|Hajj Dues on Account of Infants for Hajj 2018|
|S#||Item||South Region||North Region|
|1||10% of Hajj airfare||8,400/-||9,300/-|
|2||Hujjaj Mohafiz Fund||500/-||500/-|
- Successful Hajj applicants will be selected on the basis of ballot by Ministry of Religious Affairs.
- Any person who has performed Hajj-e-Badal or Hajj during previous years will not be eligible to apply for Hajj-2018 under this scheme except Mehram Pilgrims. However, those Pilgrims who are performing Hajj again will have to pay additional charges as implemented by the Saudi Government before departure for Hajj.
- Explore Banking Career with Askari Bank Trainee Officers Program – Rawalpindi/lslamabad