Bank AL Habib Limited Career Opportunities in Banking
Habib Bank Limited is expanding its branch network throughout the country with an objective to provide quality financial services based on sound banking practices. Banking Pk has strong corporate values and offers excellent training & growth opportunities.
Bank AL Habib Limited Career Opportunities and jobs avail for customers in Habib Bank Limited. Bank Al Habib Limited has online banking/net banking available for the customer. We are looking for energetic and career-oriented professionals for our conventional and Islamic branches in different cities across Pakistan, for the following positions.
- Habib Bank Limited to get a Graduate or Masters’s from a recognized university.
- Bank AL Habib limited accepted 7 to 10 years of overall exposure of branch management.
- HBL gain Good knowledge of SBP prudential regulations.
- Habib Bank gets Good experience in marketing and business development.
- Habib Bank Limited gets a graduate or Masters from a recognized university.
- Bank AL Habib limited gain thorough Knowledge of banking laws and procedure.
- HBL Bank accepted 3 to 5 years of experience in general banking operations.
- AL Habib Bank Limited takes graduate or Master from a recognized university.
- Bank AL Habib Limited obtain 5 to 7 years of experience in general banking operations.
- HBL Bank receives a good working knowledge of operations and SBP prudential regulations.
- Habib Bank Limited get MBA from a recognized university.
- Bank AL Habib Limited take 3 to 5 year of experience in credits and operations
Foreign Trade Officers
- HBL Bank accepted graduates or Masters from a recognized university.
- Habib bank gained 3 to 5 years of experience in Foreign Trade.
All above positions require excellent customer handing communications skills and proficiency in MS Office.
Candidates meeting the above criteria may send their detailed resume along with a recent passport size photograph to the human resources division, Bank Al Habib Limited, Mezzanine Floor, Mackinnon Building, I.I Chundrigar Road, Karachi. Please mention in the subject line of the cover letter the position allied for, as well as the name of the city. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.