Manager, Market, and Liquidity Risk
- Responsible for updating Banking Pk’s Market Risk and Liquidity Risk policies, rules with reference to Bank Policy and SBP guidelines.
- Analyze the market risk, liquidity risk, and draft a comprehensive risk report.
- Execute daily management for market risk and liquidity risk.
- Prepare and submit SBP returns.
- Other work arranged by the General manager
Strong Knowledge of Corporate & Individual Banking, Risk Management & Compliance. Strong knowledge of Corporate & Individual products and regulatory requirements.
Risk & Compliance Management Financial Risk Management,
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Risk Management Department
27 – 40 Years
MBA (Preferably in Finance / Risk Management)
5 Years(Conventional Banks and in a similar role)