What is ABL Online Banking
Allied Bank Limited is avail net Banking for Allied Bank customers and others, it is a good facility and customers Enjoy Real-time Online Banking service at any Allied Bank Branch.
Allied Bank is the only bank in Pakistan offering a 100% online branch network. Wherever you go around the country, you can access and do deals through your ABL bank account from any Allied Bank Branch.
- Deposit Cash for instant credit into the account
- Withdraw Cash through cheque from any ABL Branch
- Make a Balance Enquiry and get Account Statement from any Allied Bank Branch
- Transfer funds from one ABL account to any other ABL account across the country
Maximize the productivity of your business or financial management with Allied Bank’s Online Banking facilities. It is a secure, able and good way to collect your payments faster, correct the timing of the increase of funds, and maintain better control over your funds.
What is Allied Phone Banking
Taking services in banking to a whole new level, Allied Phone Banking offers you 24/7 facility and secures services. Carry out a host of transactions, that too on your own time, by simply calling our toll-free number at 0800-22522
Avail of the following services with Allied Phone Banking:
- General Inquiries
- Account opening procedure
- ATM locations
- Allied Bank Schedule of Charges
- All Allied Bank product-related information
- Branch locations
How to Register an Account in ABL
To use Allied Direct Internet Banking, you should be an Allied Bank account holder with a valid ATM / Debit Card. If you do not have an account, please visit any of our nearest ABL branches and open your account. Our friendly branch staff will help you open your account quickly.
If you already have an account and an ATM / Debit Card, please follow these steps:
- Register yourself on the Allied Direct Internet Banking website using the online registration process.
- Fill out the registration form, requiring your basic information.
- A Registration Notification, containing an 8-digit Activation Code, will be sent to your given email address upon registration.
Note: Make sure to register with an Email Address & Mobile number that you have with us in the Bank’s record. In case of a change in your contact details, please visit your nearest ABL branch.
How to Activate Account (ABL)
Please follow these steps to activate your Internet Banking at any nearest Allied Bank ATM:
- Visit your nearest Allied Bank ATM
- Insert your Allied Bank ATM/VISA Debit Card and enter your ATM PIN
- Once your ATM PIN is validated
- Select Allied Direct Internet Banking
- Select Activate New Account
- Enter your 8-digit activation code as stated above
- Upon successful activation, you will get a confirmation message on the ATM screen
Once your internet Banking facility is activated, log in to Allied Direct Internet Banking and complete the remaining part of the registration process as guided by the system.
Is an online fund transfer secure?
The Allied Direct Internet Banking website is secured with 128-bit SSL encryption which allows information to travel securely from our servers to your computer. Moreover, all transactions are further secured using a Financial PIN interface.
What service fee do you charge to use Allied Direct Internet Banking?
The annual Allied Direct subscription charge is Rs 300 + FED.
Make sure to register with an Email Address & Mobile number that you have with us in the Bank’s record. In case of a change in your contact details, please visit your nearest ABL branch.
Find out more on ‘How to update your contact details for using internet banking.